1. The name of the Society is the Ricardo Society.
2. The purpose of the Society is to promote the study of David Ricardo and economic thought concerned with him.
3. In order to achieve the above aims, the Society engages in the regular meetings and seminars every year.
4. Application for membership should be addressed to the Society's Secretariat. Members can resign from the Society by submitting a notice of withdrawal to the Secretariat.
5. Six members of the Steering Committee (1 President and 1 Secretariat) are elected from the members of the Society. The term of office for committee members is two years.
6. Members receive information from the Society by e-mail or by post.
7. The membership fee for the Society is covered by fund-raising campaign for the moment.